Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time post. godfather while high is amazing.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stalexmilk, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Alright so, long time reader, first time poster. Just wanted to say hi to everyone at gc! now, I don't smoke a lot. well. I don't smoke at all. like once a month. but this week I've been toking it up while watching the mob week on amc. I watched the godfather, and that ending scene is so, so, so, awesome. It just makes me want to be Italian. well anyways, ciao.

2. Around when I started smoking weed was also when I was heavy into those kinds of movies (Goodfellas, The Untouchables, Scarface, etc) I fucking love that shit.

Oh, and welcome :) stick around, and smoke on

3. Welcome to the forums! And I love those types of movies! :D

4. Leave the gun, take the canolis