first time pickup of shrooms..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mxracer0, Apr 9, 2009.

1. i just picked up these earlier for me and my buddy(6.8grams) and wanted some opinions because it was stupid of me but i didnt know what i was looking for and this is gonna be my first time andd anyways let me know if you guys know if these are okay because i wanna have a goodd trip.
    ive heard from a guy on here they're prob aborts. but anyways let me know what you think

http://i42.tinypic.com/ea5zzs.jpg

kind of same pic..

http://i44.tinypic.com/ff4rp1.jpg

sorry about the quality(camera phone)

2. never gotten shrooms that look like that...

shroomery.org

3. they aren't dried...

4. They're not psylocybe cubensis. That is the only species that I have experience with...

The smaller pinheads do look like aborts to me.

Remember set and setting when you trip out. Every single thing around you will be seen in a new way. I've tripped out dozens of times (I dont even keep count anymore) and I saw fire for the first time last friday. Anything your senses can percieve will be heightened and twisted into the most beautiful thing.

Set, or your mindset, is probably the most important thing on your first trip. Know what you're getting into. Know that it will end in 8 hours. Understand and respect how the shrooms work or you're going to create a living hell for yourself.

Setting, or the enviornment your in, comes next. shut your phone off. Make a music playlist beforehand. Nature is a great place to be when you trip. Clean up the rooms your going to be in beforehand.

Above all else, respect the mushrooms and you will have a good time.

5. if they aren't psylocybe cubensis will they still get me trippin??

but anywyas i made sure i noted down some of your tips. thanks alot man
    and i really hope these do at least something

6. Possibly, but since they look a little strange i'd eat a piece before it all to trip, make sure they aren't sickening or even deadly.

7. I'm sure the shroomery could answer all of your questions.