Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time picking up legit dank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jetlife92, Feb 20, 2013.

1. i don't have any pics. and if i take pics it won't be high enough quality

but man....i haven't even smoked it yet, all i've done it taken it out of the bag to look at it and my whole room/floor reeks of weed

it reeks through the bag too

i smellll dankkkkkkkkkkkkkk

edit: dealer said it was some candy blues hybrid(candy strain with blue cheese i think)

2. Duuuudeeee... i didn't bring a jar and he just slapped it into my hand.. i feel like im holding wet glue brooo..... damnnn now my hand smells too. Ohh gawd what do i do!!! hahahahah. that actually happened to me a few years back when i first started xD i was a total noob.

3. dude im tooo baked to understand what youre saying

4. haha i geuss i should have written it a bit clearer. i was writing it like a story ish. im pretty high atm also lol.

5. Ohh my god ive been on a t break and this legit gave me a boner!! haha

6. Have fun!!!!!