Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time paranoid.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by amdjobob, Jul 4, 2017.

1. So earlier I ended up smoking 3-4 bowls and decided to chill, watch american dad and pass out. I woke up and was super paranoid felt like everything was wrong. Any ideas why Been smoking for 2 years and never had this happen.

2. #2 Zoom Rabbit, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Any reason to blame it on the weed?

:confused_2:

Hell, you could've locked your keys in the car and just not realized it yet, maybe you sent a dirty picture to your aunt by mistake...any overlooked disaster looming unseen over the horizon. Could be something gnawing its way out of your subconscious...

I wouldn't worry about it. :GettingStoned: Until I did, that is.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ive been smoking on and off for decades. Paranoia comes and goes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think you mean you had anxiety. Paranoia is when someone is plotting against you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I'll give you three guesses.

:)

6. I never really get paranoid but whenever my friends do, I just give them a warm pop tart (any flavor) and some lemon tea. 100% success rate to calm them down in like half an hour. So maybe try that if it happens again? Hope that helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum