First time outside

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kaizen44, Jul 13, 2016.

1. So question for you guys who have the experience. I have 2 small plants growing in 5 gal buckets. Been LSTing from the start so they are fairly short. Since about a week ago the tops are growing about 1-1.5 inches overnight(both indica dom). Since there hasn't been any explosive growth up to this point since I planted my clones around June 1st I'm assuming my plants have started the "flowering" stretch. Should I be seeing early flower development in another 1-1.5 weeks? They avg about 8 hrs of direct sunlight per day. I'm located at 36N. Ive seen people located at 38N say they see flowers on Aug 1st and subtract 2 weeks from there to figure out when outdoor plants started to flower. I guess that would make sense since im slightly farther south meaning my plants will start flowering maybe 1.5 weeks earlier which puts me on schedule.

2. Sorry I have yet to come across someone located at the same latitude so hopefully someone else near 36N can chime in :).

3. When the plants senses shorter days and more of a red light spectrum (autumn they will usually begin to bud)