Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eish, May 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I've been growing my first plant outdoor for the last 3 months or so. I have two problems. My plant is very small (smaller than it should be) or at least in comparison to most other plants I've seen. It's around 30cm in length. Another problem is that its buds are really small. It has one larger bud at the tip of the plant (still quite small though) and very small buds at the tips of the growths from the main stem. I didn't use any fertilizer nor nutrients (I have pretty decent soil in my garden) and the plant received quite a balanced amount of sunlight per day. The plant is a hermy btw, but that shouldn't make a difference in plant height nor bud size, should it?

Peace :)

Here are two added pics (keep in mind that the plant is small).

Attached Files:

2. Give it time. It looks like its only a couple weeks into flowering. Those buds will get big eventually

3. I would suggest putting this in the growers section. They can help you out over there!

4. I don't know how to move the thread ><

5. how did this end up, wouldnt mind seeing some pictures !