Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time outa a gbong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Apr 7, 2012.

1. im like completely dry at the moment....my dealer got busted the day i ran out. i found like a .1 nug and a stem. i just wanted to eat my nochos and play some bf3 while high so i made like a mini gbong with 3/4's water bottle. it was so sick, like the flame got sucked in thru the socket because of the suction and it hit really nice. wasnt harsh like my hand made pipe... well im feeling a buz now. cant wait until i pick up monday from a new guy a smoke a hole gbong bowl :smoke:

2. yeah grav bongs get you the most ripped for the smallest amount of buddha used, love it

3. Waterfall > gravity/bucket

4. Agree 100%. all you need is a small sink or even a toilet. Alot less hassle and mess.

5. and if you use a bottle with a bigger cap like gatarade you can drop some ice in there to cool down the stale smoke =p

6. Hahha definitely don't use a toilet that woul be disgusting

And if u use a 2 liter bottle throw a ping pong ball underneath the mouthpiece so its sitting on top of the water i do this so when u push down and inhale no water can go into ur mouth due to the ping pong ball floating

Lol hope that makes sense

7. [quote name='"Ajd0003"']Hahha definitely don't use a toilet that woul be disgusting

And if u use a 2 liter bottle throw a ping pong ball underneath the mouthpiece so its sitting on top of the water i do this so when u push down and inhale no water can go into ur mouth due to the ping pong ball floating

Lol hope that makes sense[/quote]

A waterfall just drains out the bottom of the bottle which is why i said a toilet. Definetly not condoning using the toilet water. Haha

8. Ew waterfalls are nasty, stale smoke. Had to use one for a couple weeks and couldn't stand it

9. Bf3's the shit! Im playin that shit right now. U on xbox?

10. Ill be on in five

11. You're doing it wrong dude. Make a bigger hole or something. Btw, about the toilet water, there's no reason you can't gbong the water from the tank. :smoke: