First time on Vicodin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by King Rich, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, just need a little help here. My friend just took vicodin for the first time, and he only took 2 1/2 so far followed by 1 beer (heard it messes you up more, idk) and we were wonderin if this is enough to get 'high" off the pills. If so, how long should it take, he took em about 5 minutes ago and says he just feels 'weird" so far. I don't want him to take more right now if the others are gonna hit him soon, or maybe its not enough... any input is great, thanks.

Oh and they're 500mg pills.

2. no dosage advice

3. No dosage advice, read the motherfucking rules.

Seriously people.

4. 500mg of tylenol... judging by your writing I'm guessing you are 15 and got these from a wisdom tooth operation so they most likely have 5mg of hydrocodone. we can't give you dosage advice either on this forum.

Erowid

5. Wow i love how like everyone i hear talk about vicodin
    says something like " dude they were 500 mg pills "
    but they dont know that its tylenol

its more then likey 5/7.5/or 10mgs of hydrocodone in each pill

6. #6 xlikelocusts, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
    First.
    They are 5mg hydrocodone(GOOD)/500APAP(BAD), so he has taken 12.5mgs of hydrocodone and 1250 mgs of APAP. APAP can be lethal in high doses 8000+, but 4000 is enough to do damage. So be sure to stay away from that much.

Second.
    Depends on his weight and metabolism. (READ THE FUQING RULES ON DOSAGE ADVICE)

Third.
    Do not mix downers, thats a good way to slow down your central nervous system and kill yourself in high doses.

Fourth.
    It takes about 30-40 minutes to kick in depending on how fast your body metabolizes the drug.

Lastly.
    Enjoy, have fun.

7. I'm very proud of all of the people who wouldn't offer dosage advice in this thread. Good for you!!! :D

We appreciate you reading the sticky regarding the quidelines for posting in Pandora's Box. :)

The people who refuse to read and follow the guidelines are going to be the ones to cause a ban on discussion of other drugs here. We don't want that. So, please, encourage your fellow members to follow the guidelines. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.