First time oil

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I smoked oil for the first time, after a 3-week tolerance break. I naturally have a low tolerance anyway so it was basically a reset of my high scale. I am back home and I'm so high I'm so high.

1. When riding back, it was raining and there was lightning everywhere. At one point I actually felt like I was riding a boat..hell yeah I'm on a boat.

2. Epiphany: Driving is dangerous because we put faith in everyone else who is driving. I was on a two lane highway and the only thing that separated us was a dotted yellow line! And, we're also going 60 m.p.h. in opposite directions. Thanks yellow dotted-line

3. I kept feeling like I was being electrocuted by the lightning from the electric chair.

I am so high.

2. Ahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahaha

enjoy lol

3. Lmao, I hope your high last a while, howd u smoke it oil rig?

4. man that point about the yellow dotted line is some real shit

5. Yep, i knew a guy who drove head on with a semi to commit suicide and the semi driver ended up burning alive.

6. Have fun man.

Oils get me pretttty stupid. Lol

7. yeah oil rig

8. Yea man, life is all about these invisible lines that keep us in place, when instead everything could be flowing freely for good or for bad. Topsy turvy:cool:

9. [quote name='"l James l"']

Yep, i knew a guy who drove head on with a semi to commit suicide and the semi driver ended up burning alive.[/quote]

I saw a similar story but it was a minivan hit with a mother and daughter who both died. It just straight up pisses me off that these lives were ruined by a person who doesn't even care about their own life.