First time no till.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Triple6Greens, May 4, 2016.

1. Scooby I had to empty about 30 of them this morning and I found no better way then to just peel the lid and empty them

I tried cutting the bottom of them but that didn't work out, it just sent grounds flying everywhere.... but if I come across away to empty them fast and effective I will let you know @Sc00byD00bie

Fun fact the creator of k-cups John Sylvan regrets the fact he even made them becuz of how much waste they create.

• Like Like x 3
  2. So it looks my plants are revegging? But the weird thing is they weren't even flowering? Pre flower at most...

They have been growing like crazy and throwing 3 finger leaves everywhere....

This going to harm the plants?
    Will it push back my flower time?
    Will it effect yield?
    Could it be gentics when they start to flower they go crazy and can be mistaken for revegging ...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pictures? I had a grape ape start revegging what happened was green growth coming out of top bud ... So I cut off most of the buds and let it grow 24hrs of light and from the main bud grew like 6 more inches of stem with tons of little shoots. Just took my cuttings about a week ago I do have pictures of the grape ape in my journals if you are interested.

From experience it takes way too long to get clones this way. Don't know why some strains do this but I would start flushing and think if you have room to the reveg project etc give yourself about 3 months until you can get cuttings.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey I am not sure this applies but I pruned the heck out of a cinex and the next day it freaking grew back like twice the leaves.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I did too just prune the shit out of them too... could just be from rapid new growth...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes!!! It's only reveg when it's new growth at the top kola ... It has driven me crazy some strains you prune off every fan leaf and the next day the leaves you left have grown into fan leaves

7. Did a light bulb just go off in your head? Haha

I did a lollipop to them leaving about 5-6 nodes on each branch. I'm think the rapid new growth is causing them to have under development with the fan leaves causing 3 finger leaves

• Like Like x 2
  8. image.jpeg Here's the mutant ... Just didn't want to look at it anymore. But if you see green growth coming out of any buds near the light that's reveg ... Green where you are hoping for more sweet white sticky hairs ... Kind of weirded me out when I discovered it but then it took me about 3 more months to part with her image.jpeg here is an earlier pic of the grape ape revegging ...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here's the issue. They are not flowering.. the have no buds on them... lots of hairs but nothing I could call a bud... so to me they are still vegging.

... how to you go from vegging to revegging? Could the lollipop trim on them have caused them to go crazy?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Update.

Plants are now throwing 5-7 finger leaves again. I think it was do to me trimming them and a major growth spurt ... all is well

The little ones have taken well to their new soil, green and healthy. I'm going to give a small amount of the tea this Sunday, see how they like it.

IMG_20160707_071817.jpg

As for the bigger ones in the veg shed are getting bushy! They will be wonderful plants once I can get them into the box outside.

As for the box outside. The color on these plants speaks for the soil... so green

IMG_20160707_072321.jpg
    3 of them have for sure started to bud. One in the upper right corner seems to still be vegging. I think light from the house is hitting it or it's just a late bloomer. Il give it another week or so to see what it does..

• Like Like x 3
  11. So question on my feeding schedule.

I need some input..and this may sound confusing to some.

So anyways here it goes.

Tues/Thursday plants get bioag ful power and protek.

Sunday they get kelp/neem/alfalfa tea.

Every other Sunday I top dress MBP and water with coconut and aloe

Wednesday deadbug
    Sunday neem/soap

My plants look great, but I'm just wondering if this over kill? Also any plants that show signs of nute burn I simply give them water only and until I notice burn going away.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #92 Deleted member 892550, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
    Be careful asking for help like that. The notill folcks dont take kindly to using ANY liquid fertilizers.

Which is why i had to make this thread
    Need Help With Organic Liquid Fertilizers?

Edit: @Chunk, thanks for deleting the tasteless response to this post.

13. @Kandall @Chunk

Hey both of you..this is my thread so both of you can take your shit somewhere else.

I made this thread to help noobs like myself, I don't give a shit if you use bottled nutes, organic nutes, vegan nutes, or another magically fucking great nutes...

This is my take on no till and I really don't care if it's 100% true or not.

And secondly ful power and pro tekt and supplements for your soil, not nutrients for the plants.

But anyways, how's my feeding schedule look?

• Like Like x 2
  14. id cut the fullpower to once a week to be on cautions side. and i think its best used in conjunction with the malted barely application, that's when i use it anyway.
    id also move the coconut water to its own day, or maybe to the kelp/neem day so you dont add all the enzymes on the same day.
    everything else looks fine.

• Like Like x 2
  15. @Sc00byD00bie

Hmm... I think I'm just go to run it like I have it but only use ful power once a week. It just makes it easier for me to keep track. Malted barley powder one week and aloe/coconut the next. This also keeps them at every 2 weeks.

Like I stated I'm having no issues just seeing maybe if I'm using something to much or not enough.... but either way my plants are looking really healthy

• Like Like x 1
  16. i do the same

• Like Like x 1
  17. My bad yo. Didnt mean to cause any negativity. I think me and u are actually on the same page anyways dude. Im all about helping noobs, tho i do consider myself a bit of a noob in some respects too lol.

Youre feeding schedule looks dope IMO, no reason you cant get top shelf from it!

lovin u (=

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks and I have seen your posts lately and you have to remember ... it's the internet....

Everyone voices their opinion and only their opinion is right... and everyone is wrong... so it's a shit show all the time on forums.

I usually only look for guidance, and people's experience. Other than that it's my grow and my hands doing the work.

I do not claim to be 100% no till but I try to keep it close to it and work with what I got.

Like how I transplant 3 times using no till soil although... you are not suppose to ... screw it ... it what I have to do and so far at I see no issues...

• Like Like x 3
  19. #100 Deleted member 892550, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2016
    Word to life dude. Thanks for understanding!

Anyways, i actually dig your methods, very similair to my notills. So ill stay subd (=

lovin u (=

• Like Like x 1