Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time MMJ delivery

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TLeafB, Jan 26, 2016.

1. #1 TLeafB, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    So I wanted to start a thread getting everyone's feedback about your first experience using a delivery service. I mainly posted this thread for people that are thinking about trying a delivery service for Medical Patients either using Leafly, Weedmaps, or some other online platform/app.
    I just recently started using a local delivery service I found on Leafly.com that has a great menu, excellent quality, and most importantly reliable delivery. All orders are considered a "donation" in MA, because there are barely any dispensaries where I live, and things are still operating under a sort of 'grey' area.
    Are you thinking about using a delivery service, or have you tried one and have some input about your experience?
    Although I know I was a little nervous about having a complete stranger come in my house to deliver me weed, it actually was a good experience. Anyone have any input??

2. -IMO weedmap mobile sucks. Most of the dispensaries/delivery service I use on weedmaps are never updated and most of the time the dispensaries or delivery guy/girl don't even know the deals that are going on with their stores etc.
    -I've used the delivery services but I've never sent them to my house. I've always set a location to pick up and most of the time it feels sketch. It's sort of like buying weed on the street, but safer since you know you have a med card. I also don't tip because I'm driving to pick up my weed too so I see no need to tip the dude. My overall deliveries have been good. All drivers have been chill and always wants whats best for the customer.

3. I've used delivery quite a lot. Quality of flower fluctuates greatly, sometimes I'll call and order a $20 1/8th and when the driver gets there they only have top shelf. Find a good one and be a regular, they will remember you!

Sent from my Z820 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You're an asshole for not tipping. You are still making them drive somewhere, just because you have horrible anxiety about meeting at your house doesn't mean this man isn't still driving to you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4