First time mixing liquor and weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by John Lennon, Dec 18, 2011.

1. This is the report from this post:

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...w-how-much-should-i-drink-4.html#post13158231

OK, it was like this:

At 11 pm, I went to my friends home. I smoked a joint before I arrived so when I arrived , i was pretty high. After a while we started drinking.First, I drank a glass of pisco.Then, I had 3 glasses of whiskey and I was ok. Also got a glass of water. Then I smoke another joint.

It was nice to talk with my friends. I also met my friends new gf. I remember that I heard that she talked to my friend in very low voice an said "ur friend is stoned as hell" and he replied : "hes always like that"

At this point I was feeling great, I had food, another glass of whiskey and feel great. I was like kinda stoned because of the weed and sloppy because of the alcohol. 30 minutes later I decided to go home.

In my way home, I smoked 3 cigarrettes (Marlboro red) and I was feeling ok. I was listening to music so it was like having the effect of the three but at the same time, i was like high ,sloppy and energetic, and also relaxed. I was feeling nice until the last cigarrette while I started to feel dizzy and I could barely walk lol it was funny.

But, while I was almost at home, it happened: I STARTED TO FEEL TERRIBLE. I remember I even thought I was gonna die haha. And then, I started throwin up on the street lol, like 4 times, oh god

But after that, I manage to get home, I could barely walk. But I remember almost everything. I woke up early the next morning at 9:30 pm and have a minor headache but is really soft so i dont care. However IM THIRSTY AS HELL.

So I guess the main problem were cigarrettes or maybe too much alcohol but I definetly had a good time, and the best part is that I was alone when I started throwin up so no problem. What do you think?

2. Are you the real John Lennon?

3. Oh shit, did you really mean to put pm? You sir had one hell of a night

4. lol I meant AM

5. Party it up man! :smoke:

6. You were thirsty because alcohol dehydrates you and that is also why you had a small hangover. Next time before bed chug some water and it won't be bad at all.