Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time making firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 36th Chamber, Oct 30, 2011.

1. #1 36th Chamber, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    Blades, this is my first time making a fire cracker and am I stoked. :hello::hello: I had around a gram and put .5 in about each cracker, melted a little bit of butter and mixed it with peanut butter and a bit of canola oil. I hope this works can't wait till tomorrow :hello: :hello: :hello:

edit : overcooked em too much hopefully they turn out swell
    ate 1 at 5:40

2. Sooo. Hows it going?

3. not feelin anythin yet:mad:

4. Are you sure you didnt overcook them and destroy the thc?
    Did you mix the weed in with the peanut butter? The more contact the peanut butter has with the weed the more thc and cannabinoids will be extracted.
    Idunno bout you but when i made mine i left em out for a week before baking and then when i ate 1 with .5 in it. I wanted to die. Too intense. I felt like i was dying. Finally i passed out in my bed and woke up 8 hours later. Never did them since then. :p

5. #6 36th Chamber, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    I think I overcooked them for sure, haha 7 now and I'm only feeling buzzed, eyes are droopy.. just ate my 2nd in one bite hopefully it hits before i pass the fuck out

edit - just kicked in :smoking:

6. Keep is updated...or me lol. Im curious to how high you get :D

7. Lol, I am trying this out on 11/11/11, the night when Skyrim comes out :)
    Keep us updated please!

8. ^^dude i think hes dead. He hasnt updated in hours. Hes dead for sure. He ate fucking 2 after i told him 1 almost killed me.

9. RIP 36th Chamber :(

10. RIP.
    Atleast he was probably so high he didnt even know he died.

11. felt a relaxing body high, slowly kicked in and passed out around 9 i think? woke up at 4 pm still high went back to bed and woke up at 10 hahaha

12. oh yeah and they taste like asshole

13. Jesus, those things put you in a coma then huh?

14. nawwhh just stayed up all night so i was pretty tired. not as strong as i expected

15. Next time leave em out for a week brefore baking. And dont overcook. Just some tips if you ever try making these again.

16. Soo update made my 2nd fire cracker and this time it actually looks decent and not as burnt hahahaha about .5 ish into this bitch pic

Attached Files: