Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time making edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 710enthusiest, Dec 5, 2016.

1. I have a .1-.2g chunk of wax, what is the easiest/fastest way to make me high if eaten? I read that if you melt the wax in with vegetable oil then mix it into yogurt it will work?

2. I've never had edibles but please do let us know how it turned out.

3. Decarb in small oven safe container 240F until all bubbling stops. It can also be decarbed on the stove in a hot oil bath. Use a heat resistant small container and put in an oil bath, just as with a double boiler, until all reaction stops. You should be able to eat it anyway you like. The oil and yogurt will work fine. You have 100 to 200mg there , not accounting for THC%. Usually in 80% or better with wax. You should get a couple potent edibles. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Easiest way to incorporate concentrates in my opinion::

If it's bho, you gotta make sure it hits around 250 degrees to make all the thc available. Heating it up in a double boiler situation works well for this.

Though its not necessary for co2 I do it anyway. Add a few teaspoons of coconut oil and a tiny pinch of soy lethcin. After that, youre ready to throw it into anything, capsules hard candy cookies peanut butter(personal fave)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks for the feedback, i didn't try using the stove or oven and just mixed everything together and got a minor buzz but it definitely wasn't worth it. Next time I feel like making edibles I will make sure to heat wax first

6. You can't mix wax with fatty foods, eat it and expect to get high. The wax has to be heated up as said by the other people who replied to this

7. Sounds like quite the task but well worth it

8. I prefer double boiling to the oven, but both work. You can't just eat it because the thc isn't available until you break the cell walls by some form of combustion. Next time, give it a heat up!

You can make killer peanut butter cups really easily!

9. @710enthusiest
    For concentrates I use BadKats basic recipe as it works very well..
    5 grams hash, wax, BHO, any concentrate works.. (decarb = 240 F for 40 minutes)
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon lecithin
    Blend and heat 220 F for 20 minutes..
    [​IMG]
    Makes 30 size (0) caps..
    [​IMG]
    Or you can mix the finished tablespoon of oil with more oil and bake cookies, brownies, anything.. Cut 30 squares or more..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1