First Time- LSD: Help!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by psyco panda, Mar 26, 2009.

1. So ive got myself some LSD on altoid mints (4 tabs)

i know for a fact that they are legit.

soo for a newbie to this stuff, any input would be appreciated
    like...

-what to expect
    -how to prepare
    -what to eat
    -can you talk?

2. put on headphones
    listen to music
    close your eyes
    have someone there who isnt tripping
    call 911. twice and ask for steve

3. I heard from like the LSD guru that if you have someone there who irritates you... you shouldn't drop acid, but if you're with people you like and just chill that its like the funnest drug to be on. (I don't think he's tried X):p

4. Trip with your closest friend. Just make sure you'll have a house or whatever area to yourself. Get yourself some weed to smoke, something to drink for each of you and maybe a few snacks.

Just eat it not expecting anything.
    This is important, if you just let the LSD take you on a trip, and don't interfer with it mentally, it is so much more satisfying and clear.

You'll be able to talk fine, though you may sound funny (talk weird)- and you definitely won't want to talk to authority figures, they'll recognize you aren't sober. So just make sure there won't be anyone around where you're tripping who would object to it or bother you. You'll be thirsty so keep something around to drink. You probably won't be hungry; unless I think of it specifically I usually go through my trips without eating.

You don't need to do anything to prepare. Just make sure your tripping environment is clean and organized. And if you'll be using A/V equipment, turn in on and/or set it up beforehand, you might not have the coordination or the command of reality to do it when you're tripping, and frustration on acid (at least to me) is practically a physical pain.

Just relax. Everything will go fine. LSD is quite benign and chances are you'll come back from your first trip talking about how LSD is the greatest thing ever invited, I think everyone does, :rolleyes::smoking:

5. ive never done it, all i know is that you need to:

be with someone you trust
    in a calm environment
    have nothing to do for about 12 hours

and more importantly..enjoy it!

i wish i had some you lucky bastard:D

6. thanks for the replys guys!

7. i think ud be fine if u took one or 2 alone, as long as ur mentally prepared. Like Id reccomend a best friend to watch but, my buddy said he tripped for the first time alone and it was excellent. Idk i say call ur best bud each eat 2 of the 4 toids. ANd just have a good time, dont over expect, just chill and dont overanalyze, get some good tunes and nature. itll be the bomb. or go to a concert and eat it.