First time indoor grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bamf1824, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Here are some pics of my first grow. This is my plant after about 2 weeks. Any tips or comments for a beginner? Its on 18 hours of light a day.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good good luck what lighting are you working with

3. I just used what i already had in my lamp. Helical 10w 60hz. Any suggestions on a better bulb?

4. Well, tell us a bit more about your overall setup, where do you grow, ventilation, fans, etc...

5. Yeah you should have and need are different things I we knew more about your grow and what your trying to do we could help a bit more

6. Right now i just have the plant on my desk in my room. I keep the door closed but the fan on low. I keep the light on it 18-20 hours a day. Water it about every other day or two. Im just wondering if it looks on track for a 2 week old plant. It seemed to shoot up then it kinda stopped growing as fast.

7. That's what it should do but you got to rethink your setup, man. How will u control your temperature, lighting, smell. When they go into flowering you will have a circus on your hands

8. Those are about same size as mine and they are same age, so hopefully we both doing well

Attached Files:

9. It looks good. Think about getting a proper grow light. Whats the temp in your room. Can you pitch black the room out.