first time in court today :/

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeNtoke99, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Just a lame speeding ticket (my first ever) and so I dont have $150 for the ticket so im heading to court to ask to have it lowered... ugh not excited ha

Cant wait to blaze as soon as im in my car afterwards haha

2. don't you have a job? that sucks. i hope they lower it for you.
    i had to pay 230 for my first and only speeding ticket

3. Yes I have a job lol But im also in college so money is flowing out of my pockets ha

4. well, you broke the law. and i don't see them taking kindly to it. the ticket will probably stand.

5. We will see. I have a clean record so I feel like asking to get it lowered isnt a stretch

6. Ask for the ticketing officer, look up laws n regualations fromyears back that he wont remember . Call him on it and get them throwed out. Got speeding ticket 73 in a 65 the motorcylce cop flagged me down with one hand taking it off the bike, agaisnt rules and regs in his handbook. Ticket thrwn out all without a lawyer,,,goodluck

7. To late to look stuff like that up since court is in 2 hours ha. I dont care if it dosnt get lowered but trying is better then just paying the fine straight up

8. They probably will lower in all honesty, traffic court is a joke. You usually get tickets lowered/removed just for showing up.

9. probably not the best idea

10. 2 hours is just enough time, find anything. Sound intelligent.

11. Well ill only load the bowl in the parking lot. Ill wait to drive away to hit it haha

12. I have a quiz from 11 to 12 and then I have to rush to my court by 1 o'clock so I basically have zero time

13. 154 lowered to 100.... oh well savings is savings