Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time. I'm kinda ready. I think.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Post tokies, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I am going to buy a dime of weed and smoke in my closet. What weed should I buy and how should I smoke it.

2. I'd buy that weed weed.
    Oh, and I'd probably just smoke it.
    How old are you?

3. Dealers don't have selections. They're not like shoprite you go in and buy whatever you want.

If you live with your folks I can only imagine them going into your closet and seeing you huddled in your corner looking like a crack addict

Get a pipe. A bubbler and smoke it outdoors. Buy any marijuana your dealer has. Don't act stupid and don't get robbed. Whatever he has buy it. D

4. 14 and i'm going to use a chillium to be covert.

5. why in the closet?

are you tryna come out?

its all good bruh.

nuin but love out here.

get a blunt tho.

6. There's a specail security guard outside.

7. if the situations shady, dont act like its a drug deal just say you gotta go somewhere and if its not treat the dealer like a normal person that just happens to provide people with a herb (; thats all you really need to do, what you do with the weed should come to you naturally lol.

8. #8 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Goodbye

9. you dont need a piece yet... its your first time, just get an apple, pull the stem out of the top, take a pencil and push the pencil through the top so it goes down about halfway into the apple. then pull the pencil out and go horozontally through the side so it intersects with the first tunnel. inhale through the side and pack your weed in the top. apples have a natural bowl shape in the top

10. hahaha

/thread

11. Really bro...really

12. Smoke it outside man, its way better to NOT be trapped/confined/cornered/imprisoned for your first time (or any time) high

edit: fuck it you might not be old enough to be a member, but you're probably old enough to hide in a closet and smoke weed. Just don't do it in a closet and fucking inhale

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qga5eONXU_4]‪Alice Cooper-Schools out‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

14. Why don't you guys back off about him being 14? Most of you guys were smoking at his age. Weed is ment for everybody to enjoy.

15. Haha, at least the kids honest. I lol'd at this thread.

16. Pay very special attention to the rules...And read them, again, because I know you didn't the first time.:cool:

17. #17 SanDiegoStonerz, Jul 25, 2011
    LOL... Not even trying buddy

18. Because we weren't posting on forums meant for 18+ at his age.

19. No doubt bud is meant to enjoy, and no doubt, I was smokin at 12 actually (not that I'm proud, but I'm not ashamed)

however I wasn't endangering entire online communities by posting my underage persona online on a drug oriented website. Does that make any sense? no? didn't think so, you probably have no idea what you agreed to when you signed up. No? Don't care? Good, neither do we, the mods sure will though

20. #20 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 25, 2011
    I bet most of us didn't join forums like these, though.