Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time I was this high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Sep 9, 2011.

1. #1 Amped, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    I've been smoking for four years and I have never felt uncomfortable, I always came to the Apprentice Tokers and wondered how people would be freaking out or be paranoid.

Well, yesterday I hit three bowls of some dank with some friends and went to Mcdonalds. I was so ripped that anybody who saw me automatically told me I'm high as fuck, it was horrible though. The Mcdonalds was full as fuck, and I couldn't even concentrate on talking, all I heard was the conversations of everybody around me, the sound was amplified I felt like it was loud as FUCK. I'm pretty sure I only said like one sentance in half an hour, and couldn't wait to get out.

When I finally got out, everything was fine again :) I can't take loud environments when im that high, damn haha.

I kept hearing "OMG HE IS SO HIGH, LOOK AT HIS EYES, HE IS RIPPED. HE IS SO FUCKING STONED OMG *laughter*"

I'm pretty sure nobody was actually saying that stuff though lmao. Anybody felt this way before? :smoke:

2. Everytime Im in Public ..

3. Ya man for sure, I don't like loud noises.

4. Haha yea, some activity of senior week

5. I love getting that high...Makes uninteresting conversations more interesting by inserting a unicorn behind the primary speaker.:cool:

6. Maybe they weren't actually saying those things out loud. Maybe you became telepathic temporarily and could hear their thoughts! :smoke:

7. that sucks dood but honestly fuck them if they think your high.

Mcdonald's employees definitely seen worse.

8. It wasn't employees haha It was all my friends / just people from school

9. Shit I don't know dude but, there were probably around 50-60 people in this McDonalds talking and I heard it all at the same time, after a minute or two it formed kind of a rhythm and all the words became one... hard to fucking explain but it was fucking with me bad :smoke: