First Time I Smoked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Evidentual, Apr 3, 2009.

1. This Was A While Back,
    But Its Something I Will Never Forget .
    So I Got This Shit Right..
    Some Good Shit..
    First Time Though So I Didn't Ask What I Was Getting .
    Anyways
    Smoked ONE Bowl
    Sat Down @ The Computer
    **Typing Away**
    Blah Blah
    Everything Goes Into Complete Slo-Mo
    **Takes A Drink Of My Coke**
    I Taste It Like 5 Seconds AFTER I Swallowed It ..
    Sat Down
    Walked To The Living Room
    Freaking Out Now .
    Thinking Of Some Random Ass Shit Like
    "Is The Real Life"
    "Did I Even Just Smoke.."
    Feeling My Right Foot Move In Front Of My Left Before I Even Moved It And Shit ..
    This Shit Had YELLOW Hairs..
    Anyone Wanna Fill Me In On What You Think I Had?
    I Haven't A Clue .

2. Hahaha no one is gonna be able to tell what it was just by saying it had yellow hairs. Only way anyone could tell is if you got some macros.

3. Sorry, I Don't Record The Weed I Buy.. Lmfao .
    It Was Some Amazing Shit Though Lol.

4. hahaha it sounds like it.

5. LMFAO .
    @ You Making Fun Of Me

I Know What I Buy Now,
    I'm A Regular Toker Now .
    My Buddy Gets Some Purple Haze
    Amazing :)

6. The first time you get high is always the best.

:rolleyes:

7. Sounds like weed to me...

8. Haha sounds like some good shit. I want some. :D

9. God, i loved high school. i started smokin freshman year had a the greatest time getting all these kids high. Turns out most of em smoke more then me now! haha i was there to see a bunch fall to it too

10. i think the technical name for what you got was "cannabis sativa"

:D

11. so many people say you dont get high the first time... i got completely stoned and i dont think i've had the munchies that bad since. any of y'all not get high the first time?

12. I got stoned my first time but I was using a gravity bong. I think why a lot of people dont get high their first time is because they dont know how to properly inhale.

13. sounds fun, my first time was at a phish concert at Jones Beach summer before 8th grade.

14. Well seeing your from minnesota as am I you may have bought some Lemon Haze, thats what Ive picked up a few times so far in the past few weeks an thats what seems to be going around, its crystally and has a ton of yellow hairs mmm :)

15. My first time wasn't smoking -- I made firecrackers, and I made them damn strong. I only remember bits & pieces of that night, but I remember that the girlfriend & I watched Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. We were amazed by the vivid colors of the movie, laughed our asses off, and had sex twice, but she needed to use an unusual amount of KY (she had also partaken of the firecrackers, needless to say). I eventually passed out in bed (which was a bit scary, actually, since I was just totally unable to keep my eyes open), and I was pleasantly high for most of the next day.

God, it was fantastic! :smoke:

16. my first time, i didn't get high. i must have done like 1.5 that night. and I inhaled properly. it was weird, i did get hungry, but i didn't eat that day so.

17. The first time i smoked i didnt get high either.
    the second time was a summer night with 2 of my pretty good friends who are huge smokers. we smoked 3 js at one friends house and me and my other friend(18th birthday night too) walked back at like 1 in the morning. we pretty much explored the woods and just stared up at the sky laughing. it was amazing. the day was August 18th 2008 i believe.

18. Similar experience here. I totally freaked out because I wasn't expecting such a big hit from such a small amount. Then my parents came home and I freaked some more thinking what would happen if they came in and I wasn't even able to stand up. I decided to just go to bed and I passed out. I was still fucked when I woke up.

19. My first time i smoked out of a glass bong and got reeeeeeealy fucked up. I remember everything being very very bright and beautiful.