First time I got high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TotallySwank, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Okay so I'm new here and figured I should post something! I remember the day I got high so well. I got off work at 10 and specifically asked my boss for tomorrow off because I was going to a friends house. She said yes and I was stoked I wouldn't have to wake up early so I rushed to her house and there were a few of my other friends. My friends sister and her boyfriend were there too and asked after awhile if any of us have ever smoked weed. I hadn't. We all eventually decided we should do it so we all dropped $5 and I still don't even remember how much we got. I'm pretty new to weed so I never remember that shit but I need to. Anyways so I went with them to get it and everything went fine. So my friends sister and her boyfriend smoked weed a lot so we let them roll the joint. It was probably the fattest joint I've seen. So then we started smoking it, for the first few hits I didn't take a lot because I was a fucking wimp. Then I thought "Okay I haven't coughed at all I am going to take the fattest fucking hit ever." I inhaled so much and held it in for so long until it burned so bad I thought my throat was literally burning. I coughed like a mother fucker and only took a few tiny hits after that. Everyone else was getting pretty high but I wasn't really feeling anything. Most of my friends went out to get food. Next thing I knew BAM It felt like days had gone by. I started asking "HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN SITTING HERE" and my friend was like "Probably 2 seconds" But I had no concept of time at all. I ended up calling my friends asking where they were and what took them so long and they said they had just left. I hung up and called back 1 minute later saying the same thing. After they got back I couldn't stop laughing. That went on for I have no idea how long. At some point I asked my friend to take a picture of my face for some fucking weird ass reason I don't remember. I still have that photo on my phone and I look stoned and ugly as shit. Then I decided to tell all my friends about how much I liked this guy who I'd been talking to. Which was not what I normally do. Then we started to draw and I drew a condom smoking a joint getting jizzed on by an ice cream cone with a penis in it instead of ice cream. I slept and it took a day for the high to wear off. All I remember thinking was why have I not done this before. (Sorry this ended up so long)

2. Paragraphs!

3. [quote name='"TotallySwank"']Okay so I'm new here and figured I should post something! I remember the day I got high so well. I got off work at 10 and specifically asked my boss for tomorrow off because I was going to a friends house. She said yes and I was stoked I wouldn't have to wake up early so I rushed to her house and there were a few of my other friends. My friends sister and her boyfriend were there too and asked after awhile if any of us have ever smoked weed. I hadn't. We all eventually decided we should do it so we all dropped $5 and I still don't even remember how much we got. I'm pretty new to weed so I never remember that shit but I need to. Anyways so I went with them to get it and everything went fine. So my friends sister and her boyfriend smoked weed a lot so we let them roll the joint. It was probably the fattest joint I've seen. So then we started smoking it, for the first few hits I didn't take a lot because I was a fucking wimp. Then I thought "Okay I haven't coughed at all I am going to take the fattest fucking hit ever." I inhaled so much and held it in for so long until it burned so bad I thought my throat was literally burning. I coughed like a mother fucker and only took a few tiny hits after that. Everyone else was getting pretty high but I wasn't really feeling anything. Most of my friends went out to get food. Next thing I knew BAM It felt like days had gone by. I started asking "HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN SITTING HERE" and my friend was like "Probably 2 seconds" But I had no concept of time at all. I ended up calling my friends asking where they were and what took them so long and they said they had just left. I hung up and called back 1 minute later saying the same thing. After they got back I couldn't stop laughing. That went on for I have no idea how long. At some point I asked my friend to take a picture of my face for some fucking weird ass reason I don't remember. I still have that photo on my phone and I look stoned and ugly as shit. Then I decided to tell all my friends about how much I liked this guy who I'd been talking to. Which was not what I normally do. Then we started to draw and I drew a condom smoking a joint getting jizzed on by an ice cream cone with a penis in it instead of ice cream. I slept and it took a day for the high to wear off. All I remember thinking was why have I not done this before. (Sorry this ended up so long)[/quote]

Sounds fun. Upload that picture haha!

4. are you a girl Totally Swank?

5. Yes I am!

6. I'm not even sure what to say...
    but... Congratulations

:cool:

7. ...lmao. Sounds like you had a great time!

8. pics or never happened

9. It definitely happened. But I'm not sure I want to post that ugly ass picture. I legitimately look like a fucking raccoon on acid or some shit.

10. ROFL I like you.
    I always end my statements like that with "or some shit!"

11. Kindve sounds like it happened yesterday :rolleyes:

Anyway post the picture.

12. Just post the picture we wont make fun of you. Than post a picture of your regular self or some shit.

13. Okay fine guys. I'll post the picture when I get home! Just remember I warned you all of my disgustingness :p

14. fuuuucckkk it's been days since your last post! Where are you OP?!

........wait

15. I'm on my cellphone haha

16. Wheres that pic op

17. Aaahaha. That's so awesome.

18. nice ive smoked twice and felt nothin both times