Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time high, today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Few Emotions, Nov 25, 2012.

1. #1 Few Emotions, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    i smoked with one of my friends for the third time. Now i smoked for the first two times in April, and then just never did it again (no reason exactly).
    we smoked half of a blunt and he said it was cotton candy kush.
    I took the first 2 hits and didnt inhale right, and then the next 3 or 4 i inhaled it because i could feel it and my throat was dry.

Then i felt a bit heavy when we stood up from sitting on a log.We thent walked around

NOW it hit me. I felt like my body was moving around, like the everything was spinning, i was a bit afraid cause we were on a sidewalk by bars. I thought i was talking quiet. I was saying dumb stuff ALOT and i feel embarrsed. I can barely remember anything. Right now it's less intense but i was a bit scared of the feeling earlier. I smoked around 11 am. I cant remember much right now.

Am i just really stoned?

ALSO the main point!!!!!! I felt like i was in a dream walking. Like i was alseep and thinking of the dream, and my mind was going really crazy. thinking it all though. my friend probably i was really wierd or something. was it just the weed was so dank? it was dense and had orange hairs and the white trichoms? spell check

2. You're stoned

3. add an explanation if you can/want.

4. Let go, and enjoy it. When you start analyzing it you get anxious, and then it's stuck in your mind and it will make you anxious in subsequent times. Then you end up like me, lol. So just go with the flow brother man.

You may have gotten a little dizzy.have some food in you, and drink water.

5. you smoked, you got fucked up.

6. when i get high again will i not be able to remember stuff when im high?.. i felt dumb talking and stuff but it was funny but feels wierd :O

7. Only one way to find out..Roll another:smoking:

8. Honestly though, you should have another session and observe the affects, but make sure to ENJOY IT. Good vibes comes from this stuff, enjoy them. =)

9. rip a bong next time

step ya game up

10. Lots of the time you can be your own worst enemy.

If you are nervous, you think you are saying stupid stuff, even though everyone else is just enjoying themselves.

Maybe try to moderate the amount of weed you smoke, so you don't get completely blitzed. Then as you get used to the feeling of being high, you can get more and more stoned :)

11. yeah i was thinking everything through, was having a bit of a hard time to say them ect. i probably smoked way too much cause i took some big hits and it was really intense

12. lol dude believe me, these will be some of your fondest smoking memories so might as well learn to enjoy the high right now

13. Enjoy it, nothing else.

14. made me feel wierd, im still high now, i cant remember much right now, sure it's just the high

15. First time my friend got high he asked me how big my dick was and then didn't remember asking me the next day

16. one other question.

How are you supposed to 'taste' the weed.
    is it just the taste of the smoke?
    i remember my first time it was some mids so it didn't really taste, tasted bad sort of and it was harsh

17. Some people are more keen to the taste of it just like wine. Some people can taste tiny differences, some people say it tastes all the same. Experience also goes a far way in tasting it. And yes you should be able to tell the difference if its heads or mids by the taste

18. Illegallllllllllllllllll

19. Happens to all of us, hell I've been smoking 5 years and just this past weekend I ate one single miniscule weed cookie then smoked (admittedly I smoked a LOT).

2 hours later I was half conscious on my buddy's couch unable to speak because I was so deep within my own head. Literally felt like my body and mind were separate entities.