First time high stories?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ExodusToker, Jun 11, 2012.

1. #1 ExodusToker, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    How was everyone's first time getting high? I'll never forget my first time, it affected me like a hard drug back then.

My first time toking was in October of my Freshman year of college (I'm going to be a junior this fall). I decided I wanted to get high for the first time and one of my teammates from the swim team was the one to deliver. We met in his dorm and I was introduced to his bubbler which I thought was the coolest thing ever (in reality it was a pretty shitty bubbler, but what did I know!). We went outside and smoked two bowls out of it and I was disappointed because I didn't feel a thing. Then when he was emptying the water it hit me, he looked like a cartoon character emptying the bubbler. For some reason it reminded me of Crash Bandicoot, this continued to happen after I would finish a bowl for the first few months of my toking career and I kind of miss it ha.

We went inside and met up with three of his friends who would later become my stoner crew and then went outside and smoked two more bowls! In the process of that the depersonalization I was experiencing became stronger and I decided that one of the guys we were smoking with was like Stan Smith from American Dad (He didn't transform into Stan, but he reminded me of him) and I could barely string together a coherent sentence. At one point one of the guys said "Niggress" and I laughed and said "******ette" for some reason.

After the bowls were finished we went back to my new stoner buddy's dorm and listened to music and chilled on his couch for what seemed like an hour but was probably in reality only fifteen minutes, this is where things started to get really strange. My friend's roommates posters were particularly interesting, he had an Iron Maiden "The Trooper" poster side-by-side with an Avenged Sevenfold poster. I stared at them and let my vision blur, turning the two posters into one! I don't remember exactly what it looked like but it was definitely strange.

Then I started staring at my friend's refrigerator, I wouldn't turn away from it for some reason, and for some reason it reminded me of being a little kid at Chuck E Chees. Then a random thought entered my head which sounded like it was narrated by the narrator from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory: "And as he stared into the refrigerator he was reminded of when he was little, and enjoyed going to Chuck E Cheese." It was like I had a narrator for my own life for that night and for my first few months toking for that matter

After awhile my friends decided they were hungry and we left to get some snacks at the on campus convenience store. This is when the giggles kicked in. One of the guys said "Now we get to teach Quail-man (my team nickname) how to behave in public." and I lost it, his tone of voice reminded me of the stepfather from Drillbit Taylor which was for some reason hilarious at the time and I couldn't stop laughing for the next few minutes.

When we got to the convenience store I felt like I was in Santa's Workshop. Everything was so inviting, and I was convinced that my friend was in love with his chips and was hugging them (Don't know if he was hugging them). Once we started eating I got a serious case of frame vision, I looked over to my friend next to me and could see him chewing frame-by-frame. After we were done we went our separate ways and I don't remember the rest of the night haha.

2. thats awesome dude. my first time blazing experience was something that i will never remember.

i'd wanted to smoke for a long time so finally a few weeks before i first left for college one of my stoner friends picked up and eighth for the two of us. we smoked like 4 or 5 bowls before i finally said my throat and lungs couldn't take anywhere.

didn't really feel anything for like 5 mins until we pulled up to wendys to pick up some shit off the dollar menu. me and my friend just sat at the order menu for like 15 minutes doubled over in laughter. honestly, i have never laughed that hard for so long in my life.

pretty much after that just went back to my house, chilled out, ate food, listen to music and played some bfc2. been hooked ever since.

3. something that i will never forget*. oops...

4. My first time smoking was pretty shitty. My girlfriend's brother had a dog he was super attached to. Like, he loved this dog more than he loved any human.. But this dog was wild, it was adopted and if it got off it's leash it would take off and you'd never find it. It was that kind of dog. Well, her parents and brother all went away for the weekend, and we stayed back at her house. She had smoked a few times before and I was interested in it. So we blazed up and were just sitting there chilling. Time to take the dogs out for a shit and yeah, you guessed it, dog gets off it's leash and hauls ass into the woods. Stoned me is like "whoaaaaaaaa."

She's bitching at me, total buzz killer.. Yeah. Sucked.

Found the dog thankfully the next day, a neighbor had it thank God.

5. I had tried to mentally prepare myself for the first time I was gonna smoke, because for the past two years prior to that point I had just ate Vicodins like I was House and I wanted to try something new. I looked up all the different effects of both the indica and sativa strains and all that shit. I invited two friends over and one of them had a gram of Pot of Gold that we planned to smoke out of this small metal pipe my grandmother's friend gave me, I thought it was the shit but it really wasn't too great. We smoked the whole gram, which I believe was about five bowls out of this pipe and it hit me like a fucking brick. I got excited for some reason and started running around the yard laughing, then we all went inside. Everything was funny, Jeopardy came on and when I saw Alex Trebek's face I burst into a spout of laughter that literally lasted for about ten minutes. I finally calmed down and then we ate like six cans of biscuits, one of them that we didn't even bother cooking. I woke up and wanted to do it all again for the rest of my life, every day. That was two years ago, I get high every day now and wish it felt like it did that first time, but I'm still happy with my highs.

6. Coughed like a BITCH.

Then I ate lots of shapes and milk, had laughing fits, greened out, pretended I was a spy, watched transformers, watched LoTR, ate some icecream, had some soup, thought the room was sideways and woke up with a huge headache.

7. #7 tokintothemoon, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
    Shit dude, I don't remember my first time that vividly. I wish I did. Oh well, it was four years ago. It was like a month before my 16th birthday, and my sister's boyfriend had approached me before asking me if I wanted to try weed. At first I was wary of it, but I did my research and decided to go for it.

So one day he picked me up from driver's ed because no one else in my family was able to. He mentioned the weed thing again, and I took him up on it. So we get back to my house, and my sister just left for work, but we decided to go in her room and vaporize anyway.

He loaded the vape and told me how to go about it. Lol I literally had no idea because up until a week before that, I thought weed was a big bad evil drug. Anyway, I started pulling on the vape and thought it tasted nasty. For shame! I also coughed a lot, but I had to try to be quiet about it and cough in a pillow because we were trying to hide it from my parents at the time. I took 2-3 hits and was like, "Whoa, I think I'm feeling it!"

I remember watching stupid videos on YouTube and laughing a lot at them. In retrospect I wasn't super high but high enough to laugh at everything. My dad knocked on the door to tell us dinner was ready which freaked me out a bit. We went down and ate a little while later, and I found that I had quite the appetite. But that's about as many details as I can remember.

8. My first time was with my best mate and his girlfriend. She was already a smoker and we were just two rookies. She took us down the road to a quarry (or should I say, THE quarry. There's only one here). She rolled a joint and we shared it. I can't speak for my mate but it got me pretty high, I remember jumping at every sound, thinking it was a car (I should mention that this was just off the side of a fairly public road). I also remember that the walk back seemed ten times longer than the walk there, and me and my mate kept having swordfights with fallen bits of bamboo lying along the road, shouting and laughing all the while and his gf telling us to "shut the fuck up". All in all, a pretty good first experience.

9. My first time, we were sitting in one of my friends house smoking, and I was getting pretty high before someone said something about cops. It was blown way out of fucking proportion, but everyone started freaking out and I had to go to the train station on my own in pitch black in a town where I didn't know where I was. So fucking paranoid. Then I got to the train station and fell asleep, missing like three trains. Good night overall.

10. my first time getting high was my freshman year of college and i wish i could get that same high again anyways the story...
    My roommates smoke weed and one day I just decided to join them so im glad it wasn't peer pressure.
    We went outside and smoked a blunt.
    At first it was nothing but then on the walk back I was like "when did we leave our smoking circle?"
    After that it was just awesome
    I felt like I was watching myself do everything and things were in slow motion. I was walking normally but it felt like i was wobbly lol
    It also felt like time was moving without me and I was just catching up.
    I am a very imaginative person and being high made everything so much better it was like everything was in HD haha
    the next day it felt like it was all a dream
    I really wish I could get that same high again lol
    and everything was positive nothing negative could affect me it was awesome

11. First time I got high...
    I smoked a fuckton of dank and went to Whataburger at 4am.
    Then I had an anxiety attack while at the register and passed out.....

Been toking it up every day since then :metal:

12. Beautiful story, my friend. The thoughts you gave me as I read gave me a thought right now that the green is good. Here you tell me and explain to me things in more imaginitive way with a broader perspective. The bud allowed someone to see things differently and forget about the bullshit the devil brings; and thats very profitable. The marijuana has seeds. God made the seed I enjoyed reading. Thank you.

My first time high.. It was a friday after school. 13 years old with 4 more 13 year olds. We smoked about 3 bowls. I was not high yet. We started walking to another spot. We sat down in like a circular spot with trees making circumference. We packed a black mild all the way with bud. I got high for the first time. I had to cross a street and I started worrying. I also saw a car that was exactly like my mothers boyfriend and believed he might tell my mother. I was paranoid because as young as I was; I really did not want anyone to know, that did not want to know of me smoking. Right now I am thinking. Thats the only fucking reason people say paranoia kicks in. We have been told and taught that drugs fuck people up. They do due to the fact that you got people against it and worried about all this shit and make other people look bad. Pointless to even worry of what another is taking in into the body. Drugs can fuck you up. But so can money, cars, too much food, basically everything can. The true thing matters is what is given from a person. What is that the person gives out to the world? That should be looked at. The liers an believers in that weed is not from God spread their bullshit the devil gave them. Its all good. So much we dont understand, so much unkown, so much to still learn. Thank GOD

13. i just got really honest with this one guy who was the shortest in our circle at the time. I let him know that I thought he was short, and that he'd be horrible at basketball.

14. My first time toking was with some good buddies. We all snuck out and met in this grass field with a water bottle and foil piece. It tasted like shit and it was some mids, but we had done 3 bowls so I was stoned still haha. I had to walk home and half way I started to SPRINT home because I thought raccoons were chasing me. Once I got home I strapped up in my bed and enjoyed my thoughts.

15. My first time was a couple nights ago. I smoked alone. I had some Skywalker strain and i packed a bowl. I smoked the bowl and didn't feel anything so i loaded another bowl and took one hit off that and was instantly baked. I was so high i felt like i was having a siezier. It was really scary at first but after i calmed down it was super enjoyable.