First time growing

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by cweeded, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Hi everyone
    This is my first grow and it has been fun. [​IMG][​IMG]I'm growing in hydro with 3 parts GH nutes and kool bloom. They're under two 300w led on each side with a 600w in the middle. They're in 5x4 area. Currently I have 3 photo (lemon haze)and 1 auto (white sirius). I flipped them on 2/25. What do you guys think? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. They look great. A little nute burn on the tips of some leaves, but nothing to worry about there. Their overall color is good and looks like they're going through the stretch at the moment. They will finish that and the buds will begin to fill out instead of the plant growing foliage at a furious rate. To get the most out of your plants, keep those lights as close to them as possible without fear of light burn. But you can keep them closer if you just make sure you keep good air movement between the light source and the tops of the plants. Sounds like you have sufficient light for your space, so you should get some good weight at harvest off them. Toward the end of the flower cycle, the plant will stop sending nutrition to the foliage and pump all it's energy into finishing out the buds and by harvest time, they'll look like bud on a stick. So don't get worried when leaves start to yellow and die off during the last month of flower. You've done a wonderful job as a first timer with a hydro setup. Most can't handle it. Great job! TWW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looks great cweed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is it normal that it's still stretching? Flipped on 2/25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Some strains I've come across will stretch longer after the switch to flowering nutes and light time.