first time growing - super stealth tips?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hidubai, Oct 4, 2013.

1. so hi everyone im new here. so my story is that me and my freind live in uae. somewhere weed is not easy to find. After our dealer disappeared suddenly we couldnt find it anywhere so we decided to grow our own.

Now since i dont live alone and i do live with my family i need to keep stealthy. We use 10 grams every month so thats not alote. ive made alote of researches and i know growing from seeding 12/12 will finish like 2 months. So that put my aim to have 20 grams from 1 plant. so im askinh about the setup will 1 plant 12/12 from the seed be enough to give 20 grams? how short and small can i keep it. for now im sketching the idea so i will take your adives. thank everyone.

2. honestly I wouldnt risk it considering your location...but if you're gonna do what you're gonna do make sure your ventilation/smell control is on absolute point, no flaws. If you only smoke 10gs a month I would grow out 2-3 autos at once, it'll supply you with enough bud and will stay small. But photos going 12/12 from seed will also work, you can keep it as small or large as you want..I've seen 6"tall budding plants and 8ft tall budding plants.

But like i said in the uae i wouldnt even risk it..im not too familiar with the terrain but do you not have any of the marijuana that grows in the Afghanistan region in the mountains coming in and growing wildly? Or are they pretty tight knit on that shit?

If you live with your parents, especially if you're in a strict area, and they aren't ok with it I wouldn't grow indoors. If they don't catch you and someone else does they'll be held responsible for what you did. Not really fair to them.

Have you considered getting some autoflowering seeds and putting them somewhere out of the way outdoors?

4. Thank you. Outdoor isnt option actually the sterotypes gulf arabs only have deserts is kind of true most of the land is sand and growing it on someonle else is either far or risky. except for artifacl man made gardens and parks which i dont think is an option too since worker check on the planta everday.
    My choice is to grow indoor and as stealthy as possible and i belive i should smoke half of what i used too so yeild of 10 grams would be the best option.
    I feel going for normal photoperiod is easier since they stay small? if they are grown 12/12 from the seed they should be better than autos? what hight is good for 10 grams result will 20 cm plant be enough?