First time growing plan!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cj531, Jan 18, 2013.

1. So me and a partner have to decided to start growing we are talking a relatively small operation just 10-20 plants. We have plan on how we are going to grow and I would like some advice or criticism on are plan to make it a successful season. So first of all we are going to be getting seeds from my hookup. Then in late April we plan on germinating the seeds using damp paper towels and two plates in a dark but warm area. Then after the root has come out we plan on having red solo cups filled with black soil. We will then bury the seeds about an inch below the surface (we will be watering the soil and then draining it before burying the seeds). And place them inside are shack. Once the plants begin to show through the dirt we plan on placing them outside in the cups. When they are about 5 inches tall we will be placing them into the actual ground. Then we will periodically come to water, check for damage and so on. When they are ready to harvest we are going to cut the buds off and hang them up side down on some twine in are shack. With some small battery powered fans set up around the room. We will then precede with curing and selling. Any tips or critiques will be gladly accepted! :D

2. [quote name='"cj531"']So me and a partner have to decided to start growing we are talking a relatively small operation just 10-20 plants. We have plan on how we are going to grow and I would like some advice or criticism on are plan to make it a successful season. So first of all we are going to be getting seeds from my hookup. Then in late April we plan on germinating the seeds using damp paper towels and two plates in a dark but warm area. Then after the root has come out we plan on having red solo cups filled with black soil. We will then bury the seeds about an inch below the surface (we will be watering the soil and then draining it before burying the seeds). And place them inside are shack. Once the plants begin to show through the dirt we plan on placing them outside in the cups. When they are about 5 inches tall we will be placing them into the actual ground. Then we will periodically come to water, check for damage and so on. When they are ready to harvest we are going to cut the buds off and hang them up side down on some twine in are shack. With some small battery powered fans set up around the room. We will then precede with curing and selling. Any tips or critiques will be gladly accepted! :D[/quote]

Sounds like a decent plan.

No talk of selling here though, against the rules.