First time growing outdoors need tips.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LonelySpace, May 20, 2017.

1. Hello, so I'm thinking of ordering indoor seeds together with outdoor, but i'm worried about them getting damaged while being shipped, do company's that sell seeds package them with something to keep them worm?
    Or is my friend just misinformed and seeds won't go bad if faced with some weather changes thought shipping?

I still need to read thought some rules of the forum so i'm not sure if people are allowed to reply with links but I'd appreciate online store names or links of where you have already bought seeds from, Would be cool if they offered pay by cash payment.

Thank you so much to whoever clears up the thing about weather changes for me, and the people who post some links/stores where they have had experience buying from. :)

Peace out.

2. I was a first time buyer this year. I was impressed. Seeds came in tiny " zip-lock" bags so don't worry about moisture/humidity. Hurry up because some distributors are swamped with orders and some varieties are selling out.

3. ZebraHaze They added a bunch of free stuff to the order, and now there is a question in my mind, :D like if I let them send the seeds together with the grinder and stuff then I'll probably have to pick it up at the post office, since you have ordered from them if you ordered only the seeds they came dormant in a envelope right? I guees it's a plastic grinder anyways even thought it's free every time shipments come in my country they never leave them at the door like in the states, so they always end up at the post office.

4. One order came in a padded envelope. Another order was inside a souvenir.

5. Nirvana Seed Co. does a really good job . very discreet

6. Nah man I meant to say most seeds are shipped so they don't sprout during delivery (idk about envelopes all mine have been in neat containers).