First Time Growing, Need Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grower1024, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, my friend and I live in Southern California and want to grow just for us to have, not to sell. We know its way too cold, and have to wait, but we are setting  up our location. Near his house is an abandoned house that is trashed, owned, and not for sale. The owners haven't come by in 10+ years so we aren't worried by that. On the property is a busted up little trailer that we want to grow covertly in. We are cleaning it out now, and gutting it to make room for plants and watering. So far what we plan to do is set up a drip system to water the plants from 5 gallon jugs, one per plant, that we replace when they are empty. This is so the plants are low-maintenance. The jugs go where the bed was, which is in one of the pictures. We need to know what seeds to get, so the plants stay small and covert, and take the shortest time to grow. We also need to know how to make these as covert as possible, so passer-by's don't notice. There is also a small 10x10 square sun-roof. Any other tips for first time growers would also be greatly appreciated. We plan to plant them starting march-may. 

Attached Files:

2. Unless you plan to run electric to this camper then I think you are wasting your time.  Marijuana isn't a window plant.

3. @[member="8ishop"] The camper gets at least 6-8 hours of being very light in there, that wont work at all?

4. Maybe if you chop the whole roof off but not just the windows no.You need the direct sun at least 6 hours per day to make a decent harvest in my expirence.Mjfrom someplace on something