First time growing HELP

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Bigcolas420, Apr 21, 2016.

1. First let me say hello this is my first post and my first time growing, and thank everyone in advanced for the help that I will receive. Ill start by giving some info on what I have going on.<br /><br />homemade grow room Dimensions are 4' long 2' wide and 5' tall<br />Lights- 2 KingTM 300W full spectrum LED lights 1.5-2 feet above plants<br />2- 5 gallon DWC with 6" basket<br />Use 3.5 gallons of distilled water in each DWC bucket ph'd to 6.3 and 0 ppm tds<br />Change out water every Friday<br />Nutrients are fox farm (Big Grow 7tsp and Big Bloom 4.5tsp and 3.25ml of cal-mag) in each bucket<br />Climate is 80 degrees farenheit with 50% humidity<br />Crop King Seeds CB Dutch Treat Femenized<br /><br />This is week 2 and the first week I just used distilled water with cal-mag added<br />Week two I started by adding the nutrients a little less then the recommended dosage casue plants looked a like fragile and slow to start. But 4 days ago these plants started to take off and yesterday I noticed on one of the plants that little yellow and brown spots are starting to form on the first fan leaves. Please help I have done some research and I'm pretty sure that its a calcium deficiency but need some expert advice. The cal mag bottle says to a 1ml per gallon of water and I added 3.25ml. I added some photos please help and if you need anymore information let me know and I can get it.<br /><br />Thanks[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Any 1

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I dont really c the deficiency.i can tell in couple pics the very slightcurling

4. How far r yur lights from plant?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its calcium deficiency. im on my first grow as well and I use milk and worm castings.

6. Thanks guys but now I changed the water reservoir a couple times and the plant took off with 1/4 strength nutes and 3.5tsp of calmag.

7. You're on your first grow - and yet you can tell that this brand new seedling has a Ca deficiency?

That's pretty good.

J