First Time Growing - Help Please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ziggy513, May 8, 2014.

1. Hello GC

It's my first time growing and I wanted some feedback. My plant has been looking sad lately and I'm not sure why! I don't think I'm over watering and I'm not underwatering either. I got this clone a few months ago and he gave me the nutes he uses and that works for his plants. 

I have 4 5000k CFLs and one makeshift light with LED strips.
    I use one PC fan for intake and one PC fan for outtake as well as a fan on the floor for circulation. 

I water her once every 4-5 days and giving her nutes every other water.

I'm worried that the space I'm using is not big enough, I'm not sure of the measurements of the box I'm using to grow, but the pictures should give you a general idea.

Attached Files:

2. Bump....anyone?  :confused:

3. I believe it could be overwatering. Maybe even if a fan is blowing on it constantly, it could cause problems. The key to growing is not the amount of light but the amount of darkness. That's what i got from it

4. what kind of nutrients? is that soil or coco?

It's promix potting soil and I added perlite and vermiculite. The nutes are an in-house mix from a local hydro store, my friend gave it to me with the clone so I'm not exactly sure. I have 3 bottles of nutes and one of them is for blooming which I don't use

6. well im still a noob to growing as well, but from what ive read id stay away from vermiculite. every time i see someone using that it causes major problems.