First time growing cannabis, outdoors. Need some advice.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SpartanKitties, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Hello,
    My friends will be visiting over in August and they want me to get some weed, so i though instead of buying i could just grow some myself which would be cheaper and more fun. I did my research but i would still like to get answers to my specific questions. Thanks beforehand to anyone who answers.

1. Should i plant the seed directly into the outside soil or let it germinate inside and then after few days move it outside? I've read threads that moving it outside after it already germinated in a pot could harm the plant. Also is it better to leave it outside in a pot or just straight in the soil?
    2. When i was picking a strain i was focusing on euphoria and overall thc potency which i found White Widow to be a pretty good pick. Now the thing is that it is shown as an indoor strain where you can regulate all the setting in which your plant grows. (I live in Czech Republic and if i want to harvest by August i have to start growing in April and as here the weather is on the colder side of the spectrum i started searching on strains which resist in cold where i found White Widow showing up alot so im a little confused about that). So im curious ill be good to go with this strain or i should go for something else.
    3. Temperature. In April which is when i wanna start growing it averages at around 11°C lowest being 2 and highest 24 over the day. At night it averages at around 5 lowest being -2 and highest 11. May is pretty much the same but a bit hotter. Is this temperature too low to grow?
    4. Because of my limited time im going to be choosing an autoflowering seeds and because they grow smaller i would like some tips on improving harvest.
    Your'e free to give me any of your personal advice (will be greatly appreciated) which could help me along the way. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

2. Hello, you can grow outdoors. It’s cheap and easy. My advice is to germinate seeds in small pot. I would suggest getting some autoflower seeds. Being done in August is not gonna work. Most plants take much longer to flower. Then you should dry/cute your harvest. You could dry it fast. 5 days or so. But much better to dry slower and cure for at least 1 month. Autoflower would slow you to do it right in my opinion. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum