First Time Grower - Time to Spare with my Girls

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by evotoiy, Nov 18, 2018.

1. #1 evotoiy, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    [WEEK 3] Journal Start up! Every Sunday Update!

To start it off i am a new grower made myself a grow cabinet, but we'll get to that later.
    Lets say its been an experience troubleshooting here and there finding what is better for my girls.

Ive started growing two girls,
    Plant 1 is a random,
    Plant 2 is a White Widow Auto Flower,
    Plant 3 is a Train Wreak
    [No Pictures Yet]

Nutes Added every 2nd feeding.
    Plant 1 is doing amazing - Feed with a PH of 6.5 - 7.0, Roots Nutrients and a Ppm of 500 shes loving life
    Plant 2 is doing okay - Feed with a PH of 6.5 - 7.0, Roots Nutrients and a Ppm of 500, She may have a deficiency issue.
    Plant 3 is a seedling still will update as she grows.

2. #2 evotoiy, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    [WEEK 4] Journal On-Going

Plant 1 and Plant 2 will be moved to new pots this week, If there leaves over hang the pot it time to upgrade.

Plant 1 - Random Rena aka Random Seed
    Plant 2 - Willow aka White Widow
    Plant 3 - Tess aka Train Wreak

Plant 1 is a random guessing indica since she is some bushy - Fed with a PH of 6.5 - 7.0, Roots Nutrients and a Ppm of 600. Nutes are being increased to 3ml from 2ml feedings. Shes looking gorgeous.
    Plant 2 is a White Widow AutoFlower - Fed with a PH of 6.5 - 7.0, Laid off Nutrients do to deficiency and a Ppm of 600, it seems she may have never been deficiency she may have been over nuted (too much nutrients). So i cut off all water nutrients and gave her straight h2o for 3 feedings and she seems a LOT healthier now.
    Plant 3 is Train Wreak - Being fed with PH of 6.0 - 7.0, No Nutes and a PPM of 500 - 600, Shes starting her new life :)

If your wondering about anything I'm doing or have any opinions of what i could change, feel free to leave a reply.
    During this week, ill upload some pics of my grow cabinet with slight instructions how i made it and how the plants are doing within the cabinet. Ill add in the materials i used to help newer growers get an idea of what there getting in to.

3. #3 evotoiy, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    [WEEK 7] Journal On-Going

Sad days random rena was atcually random ricky, had to destroy him. :(

• Plant 2 and Plant 3 moved to new Pots,
    Plant 2 which is now Plant 1 - Willow aka White Widow
    Plant 3 which is now Plant 2 - Tess aka Train Wreak
    Plant 4 which is now Plant 3 - Green Crack

Plant 2 which is now Plant 1 - Fed with a PH of 6.5 - 7.0, Roots Nutrients and a Ppm of 600. Nutes are being increased to 4ml from 3ml feedings. Shes looking gorgeous. 6 weeks old :D.
    Plant 3 which is now Plant 2 - Looking good having little growth spurts its fun to watch, Fed with a PH of 6.5 - 7.0, Roots Nutrients and a Ppm of 500. Nutes are being increased to 1ml feedings. 1.5 weeks old ;)
    Plant 4 which is now Plant 3 - Seedling Starting her days off in the loner cup :p

If your wondering about anything I'm doing or have any opinions of what i could change, feel free to leave a reply.
    During this week, ill upload some pics of my grow cabinet with slight instructions how i made it and how the plants are doing within the cabinet. Ill add in the materials i used to help newer growers get an idea of what there getting in to.