First time grower questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smacked, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Okay so im just gonna start out with one or two plants. Im growing indoors, so first off, any general tips you can give me? But my questions were, for only two plants, how noticable will the smell be? And about how much bud would i get from the plants if I do everything correctly?

2. Read up, your questions are very basic and are answered in the sticky posts, grow guides, etc. The best grower is a learned one.

3. I was wondering, I have two normal soft white 60 watt CFLs and was wondering if i can get a nice little crop, my plants are about two months and they are really lime green leaves but have some frost on the leaves and some of my bottom leaves are starting to get really yellow, any advice anyone?

4. My advice is to post this in the correct section which is sick plants. Before posting it there though take pictures and read the sticky post at the top called "read before posting".

5. Nice hijack. :mad:

It's real easy to start your very own thread for your very own question...

6. my bad dude I'm a little new to this site and I'm not exactly tech savvy so i don't know how to start a new thread

7. Thanks man. Still didn't see much about odor, just how to limit it and stuff. I was just wondering if you think my parents would be able to smell one or two plants in my closet. When they're not home i could open the door and run a fan and open the windows. Crappy vent system I know :(