First Time Grower, need feedback on set-up.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MiZZuRKeD, Dec 10, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

The big clamps on the sides each have 2 14w 5500k CFLS, on the side there is a 23w 6500 CFL (Which I have another of) On top there is two 40w Flouros (One is 2700, and one is 6500) I also have a pretty large fan on the left hand side that you can kinda see.

Here is what I've come up with so far.. Aprox 3 weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks over watered.

3. Both pictures? There's two dif plants.

4. top picture

5. I agree ha

6. I agree they do look overwatered.

I would not spray them with anything while they are that young. If you constantly spray them even with plain water then it will almost suffocate the plant.

The leaves are a bit droopy but at least they are nice and green.

7. You should try to avoid getting water droplets on your plant with the lights that close. Like a magnifying glass, they will burn your leaves. Same concept with gardeners, and why they only water their outdoor plants at sunset.

8. maybe turn off the side lights and use just the top for awhile to get some height...

9. looks pretty good except for the little over watering lol hope they get huge for you

Happy Grow

10. Could dry and deteriorating leaves be from spraying and lights be so close? Example picture two bottom leaf. Because that is happening to the top leaf now.

11. gnats and other insects most likely...

12. I don't think its gnats I haven't noticed any of them or other insects. I'll take another read through the Bug Thread though.

13. spraying with the lights on can magnify the light sometimes which could burn the plant theoretically