First time grower here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tasty Morsels, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Hey guys, did a little lurking here and I liked what I saw. Lots of great threads with actual replies instead of bullshit so I thought I'd register.

So yeah, I'm growing a AK47/SSH mix hydroponically and so far so great. Been vegging for like 8 or 9 weeks and I'm 90% my plants are all female! Works out well because I germinated like six and three really took off so I decided to grow these and hope at least one turns out to be female. Well it looks like two definintely are and one might. Stay tuned for an upcoming picture thread to make sure I'm right, haha.

Aside form that, I'm just your average college kid in the Tampa area trying to get by. Any FL peeps in the house?

At any rate, just wanted to make my presence known! See you guys around the forums. :D

2. There are definitely some Tampa folks on here.

Good luck with the grow.

Welcome :)

3. Yo man, create a journal and post some pics! That's the best way to get your presence known!

Also, I would stay in the growing forums and not bothering with any of the other forums, just lil kids whining about our their dealer shorted them, or wondering if theres any THC in stems. I bet they don't even know what THC stands for. I can't stand those lil kids.

4. nice setup. Lol i forgot the password and/or email to my last account from having my computer taken away for so long. i hate having to rebuild this stuff. Oh well. hopefully no one will think im a cop. crap. now i sound like a cop. Im rambling. and most people hate ramblers. I hope people can just accept that im pretty high right now, and forgive me for my foolish actions. shit. hello to everyone again!