First time grower, first grow box

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Diygromongol, Aug 6, 2016.

1. 20160805_224407.jpg Well i had some bag seeds in my closet that i forgot about dont know the strain dont know how to grow everything im doing im learning from all you guys and let me tell you you guys are geniuses. With that said my wife had bought some mg potting soil i know i know no good but like i said im learning well anyways my dogs ripped the bag on my back porch so i decided what the hell so i popped 6 seeds in the soil that i left on the porch and i forgot about them about 5 days to a week later they all popped up so ok cool i decided to put them in some pots i put 2 in each pot i know i should of only put 1 per pot but anyways to late a week later these little guys or girls are doing great so i decided to build a light hood with cfls you know some budget diy stuff i learned from you guys and some youtube videos i made the hood with sheet ducting and some light socket adapters as you can see from the pics i used 8- 23 watt cfl 1600 lumens 6500k the plants took off i mean there doing great do i decided to go

Attached Files: