first time grower couple questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by i like rabbits, Aug 11, 2006.

1. well i guess i start with what i have. im growing 12 master kush plants 1 superkush 1cherry ak47 and 1 blueberry in a mini hydro hut that is 3'x3' by 6.5' i am using a 400hps and will be getting the 600hps in tonight. they hydro hut has 3 passive intakes and i use a squeril cage with a cfm of 265.i am growing in a flood and drain hyrdoponic setup. ther are in the third week of flowering. i also have 1 super kush that is growing outdoors also in third week of flowering. ok to start i know my inddoor operation is way to over crowded oh lord how they are overcrowded but unfortently i cant take any out. id rather not get into to much about that part but the 12 master kush arnt 100% mine and those would be the ones i would want to yank. anyway i live in southern california where humidty this year seems to be unusally high. because of poor insulation in my house my indoor setup is basicaly whatever humidty and temp it is outside. needless to say i am worried about bud rot. i had bought a dyhumdifer but for it to work i have to close up my house to run it but then tempatures skyrocket. i know a airconditioner will work but i dont have any money anymore and seeing as fall and winter are coming it seems inpractical to spend what money i can muster on the airconditioner now. if my indoor is the same humidty as it is outdoors and i have a outdoors plant should i be really worried? humidty is between 50 and 70 but more often 60 to 70. my second question is my outdoor super kush, some of the older fan leaves are turning yellow this is all over the plant but more so on older fan leaves. the bud sites and leaves seem to still be green but maybe a light green then they where a few days ago. i think it could be nitrigion defficeny but im not to sure. im going to put a few pictures up any help would be great. oh also the browing on the leave tips are from wind damage for the first few days of its dark i had it under a table with a oscilating fan in there i think the fan was to close because that was the resulte and as it was only in one section the section facing the fan i didnt see what else it could be

Attached Files:

2. nice pics man:smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. thanks yea im loving my outdoor plant as it very low mantaince wel other then the fact of getting up everyday at 7 to put it out side and making sure im home every day at 7 to bring it in lol. but yea thanks alot i ment to get some new pitures of my indoor plants up but i was to lazy to do it last night

4. :smoking: nice plants

5. thanks cobra! so does anyone think i should be worried about my humidity? any suggestions