First time grower, a few questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by snowdaytoday, Jan 12, 2014.

1. I have about two dozen seeds from reggie I've bought over the last few months. I want to do an outdoor grow when April comes, but I have a few questions. First of all, what are some things that I absolutely must have to grow? Right now, from what I know, all I need is decent potting soil, the seed themselves, and a sunny location and water. Next, what are some good organic pesticides that I can make with household items, should I need any? Lastly, what is, in your opinion, the best online guide to growing outdoors, directly seed to ground?

2. First thing I would buy is a "Grow Bible" and read it completely. Then I would read grow journals and other threads. Nothing beats reading and receiving knowledge from experts. I would recommend books by Jorge Cervantes and Ed Rothensal. Both books will teach you what you need to know, then I would go get the experience. You will know exactly what you need and what to do. Well worth the investment. It will pay you back with greater yields and quality. I saw stay organic, it's naturally healthier and you have less issues and lower expense. Good luck.

3. anyone have some good online guides?

Remember its a weed. it needs nothing but water and sunlight.

Location is what you need, a place where they will not get jacked. Got pit bulls?

Many years ago when I was 17 I grew 160 plants outdoors and lets just say I did not need a loan to buy a car. :D

5. YouTube mate can't go wrong .