First Time Grow / Where To Buy Seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hizenburgh, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Basically I need all the steps, step by step. I understand harvesting, and germination. And 24/7 lighting, then 12/12 light dark setup for flowering. But what's inbetween that, how much and often lay do I water the plants? Not including the seeds, I have around $150-200 to spend on a grow room and any other tools I need, such as pots. If you could put together a list of what I should buy and where, that'd be nice! And where should I buy seeds from? Who is the most reliable? I'm looking for some white widow, I've always loved that strain!

Thanks in advance,

Gabe

2. trying reading some existing threads instead of continuously making the same one over and over.

reading is FUNdamental

[​IMG]

3. I accidentally made three posts in another section, but I have no clue how to delete them, then I decided that the post was not in the right section, so I moved it. If you could tell me how to delete a topic of mine, that would be nice!

4. Click on marijuana cultivation up top there, then go to the absolute beginner thread, then read and learn... the answers to every one of your questions are already stickied in the forums.

I bought everything I decided I wanted off of Amazon or at Lowe's / Home Depot. A couple things I did get at my local grow shop but try to avoid spending the exorbitant prices.

As far as seeds, if you are growing first time ever you should use bag seed, most noobs screw up their first grow and you don't want to waste a $15-$20 seed. Once you do decide you are ready, go to The Attitude Seedbank website or to Herbie's Headshop website. Make sure the credit card you are using is set up for international purchase and pick what you like. 

5. For a first timer, I had orderes through nirvana. Very stealth shipping and affordable genetics. My first grow was their blue mystic and she finished in 8+ weeks and was very forgiving. Good luck wichever path you choose.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app