First Time Grow / Where To Buy Seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hizenburgh, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Basically I need all the steps, step by step. I understand harvesting, and germination. And 24/7 lighting, then 12/12 light dark setup for flowering. But what's inbetween that, how much and often lay do I water the plants? Not including the seeds, I have around $150-200 to spend on a grow room and any other tools I need, such as pots. If you could put together a list of what I should buy and where, that'd be nice! And where should I buy seeds from? Who is the most reliable? I'm looking for some white widow, I've always loved that strain!

Thanks in advance,

Gabe

2. First, you need to sit down and do a good bit more reading. All the information you seek is here, but no one is going to sit down and type it all up just for your benefit or do your research for you.

Second, your budget is a bit small. Even going as cheap as possible on some things, you're going to be running out of money quick. I started with a budget of three ounces, or about $1200 around here. Ended up spending closer to $1400 but I did finish out a small closet. (Sheetrock, paint and electrical)

My first run of the autos netted me just shy of four and a half ounces. Or around $1700 with. I am not growing for selling though. Personal stash only, but I can't imagine doing much with your budget. In fact, I spent nearly that on genetics. Then too, I have enough beans to last me a while.

Sent from somewhere over there.
    No, not there...over THERE.

3. And I can personally vouch for marijuana-seeds.nl and single seed centre.

Sent from somewhere over there.
    No, not there...over THERE.

4. place: i would grow in a closet or something like that

lights: depending on how many plants you have, you need about 50 watts per sq ft of canopy, so lets say you just have like 2 plants i would buy like a 150 watt cfl's they're pretty cheap. but do some research on how many lumens, and what the color temp needs to be for flowering and veg, <--- that really matters. gonna need some light sockets to hang em up.

buy some decent sized pots, 3 gallon should be plenty big. soil, i use a compost from fruits and vegetables but you can buy some from wherever, just make sure its the right PH. (idk much about that im organic) fertilizer, (again orgranic, just dont use Miracle Grow, check pH )

5. Attitude has the best selection. Like if you want G13 Labs(My Favorite) or Humbolt (second favorite) you can buy them all right from there. 

6. Attitude seed bank very reliable and as far as your setup...(4)150w equivalent cfls per plant try n mix up the spectrum by varying between 5000k -6500k, these bulbs should be labeled daylight...very good for seedling and vegetation stage (blue spectrum)

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app