First time grow, week 4 of budding any suggestions?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rj1223, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Hey first time grow here, if this turns out good i will be growing many more as i just got my medical marijuana license that permits me to grow up to 12 plants in the state of oklahoma

With that being said i would just like to know if my plant looks healthy to you guys suggestions and advice fully welcomed thanks. Im also using a 1000 watt led for this grow, 12 light 12 dark.

Thanks again.

IMG_20190209_105040.jpg IMG_20190209_105035.jpg IMG_20190209_105025.jpg IMG_20190209_104947.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like it's right on time

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Don’t change a damn thing!! Your nodes are tight and compact and that things frosty! Whatever you’re doing keep doing it!!

Only thing I’d consider if I was you is using the light you have currently to veg with and get a quantum board or two to flower with and you’re gonna be in great shape!! Awesome first grow!! Kudos!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well done. :thumbsup: Good luck and welcome to GC. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks healthy! If you want big fat weighty buds you have to increase the lighting. But then then this can add more problems like heat, unless of course you just stick to leds.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Well if it was legal where I'm at and I could grow 12, I'd have 2 1000 watt MH's for Veg, and and 4 1000 watt HPS for flowering and be rolling in weed after 90 days or so. I'd have so much bud I would't know what to do with it all. And every 60 to 90 days after that too.
    That little 1K watt cheap LED, well that's about all you are gonna do with it. Those may grow on up some, and fill out a little more but will probably be airy bud that weigh nothing.

My .02 worth