first time grow on a golf course!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by dylan843, Jun 19, 2012.

1. found a nice little chunk of woods on a local golf course, its very thick, i cleared an area, and now its home to my babys!

Soil: the soil is a mix of organic potting soil, compost, peat moss, vermiculite, perlite, and a small amount of plant food mix

Pots: The pots were supposed to be all 10 gallons, 15 gallon pots with 5 gallon of pebbles at the bottom, but i got lazy with it and only got 10 filled, then theres 6 more that are the regular 15 gallons, and the big daddy, in a 20 gallon pot.

Nutes: jungle juice grow, micro, and bloom, 8ml micro and 16ml bloom per gal for first few weeks of nutes, then 14ml grow with 4ml micro, then 16ml bloom 4ml micro for the flowering (if you have better measurements for me to use please let me know

watering: i have a tarp that runs into a large trash can to collect rain water, but so far rain water has sufficed by itself! gotta love the rain! collected water will probably only be used for droughts and nutes

heres a pic of the whole area and big daddy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if you have any questions, comments or advice, comment and let me know!

2. I can't see your pictures but goodluck and be safe....

I'd probably only visit at night unless your work there or people are rarely there..

3. I can't see pics either but I'm sub'd to see how this goes.

4. well how do i upload the pictures from my computer? the insert image button asks for a url and there files on my computer, i just copied and pasted them.

and yeah bricks, i head out there once the golfers are done, i jog around the paths to the spot so just in case someone sees me they think im just jogging haha, plus hunting camera is set up, and checked before every visit.

5. [quote name='"dylan843"']well how do i upload the pictures from my computer? the insert image button asks for a url and there files on my computer, i just copied and pasted them.

and yeah bricks, i head out there once the golfers are done, i jog around the paths to the spot so just in case someone sees me they think im just jogging haha, plus hunting camera is set up, and checked before every visit.[/quote]

Go to "go advanced" and there should be the option to post pics.

6. here are the pictures after 2 weeks of first germination, big daddy and the whole situation

Attached Files:

7. Is it a private course? I work at a private country club during the Summer and I could never see this ending well. There are always grounds crew running around at all times and the golfers are pretty aware of the happenings as well. Best of luck, but be careful

8. now im not keeping up with the weeks to good, but these are at around 3 1/2 weeks, the big one is getting so big! most are pretty healthy, some seem to have been starting phosphorus deficenicy, hopefully can fix this so i dont lose them.

Attached Files:

9. bonginn, ive been very careful about this, i know this golf course like the back of my hand, the group of woods is very very very thick, with no signs of trails, well there are some but they look like deer trails nothing big or suspicious, and i only visit at evenings when nobody is around. once you get far enough back it starts to be like a square acre of just thick nasty vines, and i cleared out the area inside of there.

if you think about it, nobody really would suspect such a thing.

and im not sure if its privite or not