First Time Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by jkiso19, Feb 10, 2004.

1. day 3 im so proud :) .... why do only two of the leaves that i have look like pot when the other 2 are rounded sorta cloverish looking?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      34.3 KB
      Views:
  2. different strand maybe

3. are those black lights.. if so, is no good for growing.. get your self some flourecents.....

4. Shit i didnt even catch that one. Get some flos over them asap, and in the mean time give them as much sunlight as possible.

5. yeah nig black lights dont do a thing for photosynthesis and those two little cloverish looking leaves are just the starters no other leaf will look like that after those single leaves that come out their should be a set of 3 popping out soon and after that 5 and 7 and 9 if ur plants go that high mine did :D

6. yeah mate not abad spot!! quite good. is it safe?? Thats the big 1, Bagseed is fine mate ive got some good ones just bagseed they R looking Deadly cant wait 2 try some, should be real good, anyway good luck this summer buddie. stay cool Bong on Greentoker.

7. black light??? who thought that was a black light lol i guess the cups give that effect.. buts its a 15 watt floro just for a while :) until i can get a hold of a higher wattage bulb.. but the buds are twice the size now... ill take pics tommarow
    # 1 and # 3 have just started nodes!.. but # 2 is gunna be the runt of my litter :(.... lol black lights hahha day 4.... now and they are around 3 -4 inches each

8. why does is look purple in the pic?

9. its not white balanced thats the problem... on good cameras you can do it manually or most do it automatically...

10. it looks purple i guess because its in a fish tank in a dark cabinet? i dunno... but its nothing special... it will become my child but :) anyways... day 7 and i finally got my first set of 4 leaves ! woo... pics tommarow