First Time Grow - 60 Day Wonder

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ReDNeCk98, May 27, 2013.

1. Hi all, looking to grow my first ever plant a 60 day wonder. I am planning on starting them inside and them moving them to a secure location in the woods when ready. I've done all the reading on everything, the only question I am having is about how long should I expect to start it and grow inside before moving it to the ground outdoors. I'm looking to get it outside as soon as I can for certain reasons. Thanks all.

2. hey what do you have auto?

3. I'm relatively new to this aswell lad, but from what I know you can germinate the seed and as soon as it sprouts put it in a pot outside then just transfer it to a bigger pot later when it gets bigger, might want to get a more experienced opinion though lad

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. inside starts are good as they garantee sunny days and warmth (use a fan always to simulate wind and have strong stems). 
    but if it's warm and sunny you can go right ahead outdoors as done naturally
    also for the indoor schedule use 16/8 to match what's outdoors about and expose them gradually to direct sun if coming from indoors (sun is much stronger so a couple hours direct sun is enough in first transitional days)

5. Thanks for the info guys, I actually went with Royal One Quick One feminised auto-flower seed since I can buy fewer for cheaper since this is more of a budget/experimental process for me. Placed my order for the seed today. Hope to get a little grow journal started here.

6. yes it is a auto

7. could you link me to the seed you bought please mate?

8. I actually meant Royal Queen not one. Look it up on herbies.

9. I actually meant Royal Queen not one. Look it up on herbies.
    </blockquote> I can't find it lad, could you please link it?

10. http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/royal-queen-quick-one-autoflowering-feminised-seeds-2649
    </blockquote>so are you in the UK mate? If so what date are you planing to plant