First time grow 4 weeks from seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smoke weed every day, Jul 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I started around the 6th i popped the seeds in wet tissue paper it only took a day and a half before a sprout came out the seeds came from a high grade mix of bud I got it was only 4 seeds in the hole oz I think it's bubba Kush but not sure the plants already getting smelly I put them in dirt for a bout 3 days them i transferred to my DWC bubbler on the 10th where they been since, this is my first grow ever so I been trying to learn more every day and I found about light leaks and I put duck tape around the plants to block light into they got bigger and i could put more clay pebbles, i started seeing a the biggest plant get lighter in areas so i checked the plant and seen the ducktape was half way through the stem, that was about a week ago, it's still growing but can could the damage be the reason it's lighter green in some areas?

Attached Files:

2. Not really too sure about hydro but.... I believe when they say no light leaks in your grow room they mean light coming into the grow tent/room during dark hours. I'm guessing you put the duct tape there to keep light from penetrating to the roots ?? Roots don't like light either but I'm guessing you should be fine there without the tape.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thanks for the reply, yeah I did it to protect the roots the plants was so small I couldn't put enough clay pebbles to block the light the pic from the 16th

Attached Files:

4. looking good dude sorry i know next to nothing about the hydro side of things but definitely subbed and watching this one

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think I over fed the plants and caused a lockout I changed the water and used less nutes and stopped cal mag I'm using tap in DWC the water was 86ppm before nutes so i probably don't need the cal mag hopefully this help the plants are less then a month this is actually the first day of the 4th week since seed are they grow fast?

Attached Files:

6. Had a little root rot problem light leaks are really bad in dwc I had hydroguard on hand works well, it's officially 1 month from seed

Attached Files: