First Time. Greenhorn Grower Here

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rockstarlogic, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Hey guys and gals. Im new to the Forum and glad i ran accross it.. It really looks very imformative. I wanted to say hi before i got into this. 
    Here is a list of whats going on for this first timer.
    I have been in FLOWER for 3 weeks as of Monday

2x2 indoor Tent W400 HPS FLOWER MH VEG. I was in VEG for 90 Days for some reason lol Was waiting on equip
    Neuts FLORA line Bud X Bud candy Molasses 

Im worried about the buds and i dont know if they are doing ok or not. I have lolipoped  them and 
    That was hard to actually cut off buds. I was sick to my stomach lol
    Here is a few pictures to show whats going on,, Anyones opinion would be greatly appreciated 

Attached Files:

2. Welcome aboard young sailor. She looks nice, really filling out the room now. What strain are you working with? it looks like a nice sativa to me :)

3. It was seed when started.both of them.my friend will tell me a little later in the bloom. He should know it's his seeds that we're lying around I was lucky to have both females. I have clones ready to go in right after this. At least I will know the strain this time.
    I was getting worried that the buds are to small but this is only end of third week.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The should fatten up a lot during the last few weeks of flowering before the chop!

5. Great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Well here is my results for my first grow. 400W HPS two Purple Afghan Bag seed and after a 9 week flowering period My net results of 3.5 oz was very disappointing to me. I was expecting more I had done everything by the book. all neuts when scheduled and Sweets at the start of the flower stage. I will toss up photos when i can get my phone back. I have learned a lot from my friend that has been doing this for years and from the Grasscity Forum. Thanks. Possibly next time i can get a strain that will or does produce a higher yield. 

7. Yes a purple Afghan bag seed.

8. 3,5 ounces is nothing to be ashamed of for your first grow! :hello: Can't wait to see some pictures!