Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time gravity bong :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by impossibilitys, Apr 13, 2012.

1. So as the title says, I just had the wonder that is a gravity bong rip. Well, two actually. Smoked about half as much as I usually do and I'm higher than I have been in a LONG time :bongin:

Try if you haven't already.

Good day..

2. I want to make a gravity bong but I just can't justify it when I have a perfectly good glass bong I could use. But ive always heard how ripped gbongs get you, never understood why but now I want to try it. What's the easiest method? How do you make the downstem? I have a Bong slide I can use

3. [quote name='"nb8475"']I want to make a gravity bong but I just can't justify it when I have a perfectly good glass bong I could use. But ive always heard how ripped gbongs get you, never understood why but now I want to try it. What's the easiest method? How do you make the downstem? I have a Bong slide I can use[/quote]

I'd take a nice glass bong over a gravity bong any day...

4. There's no downstem on a gb. The smoke just gets pulled over top the water as the water falls out of the gb.

5. Grats on poping the GB cherry mate.

6. Make a waterfall. Much easier to make in my opinion, although it is rather harsh.

2 liter + cap
    Socket
    Screen
    Some sort of hole-making tool

Make hole in bottom of 2 liter, bore out a hole in the cap of the 2 liter just barely smaller than the socket, insert socket (may have to force it a tad) into cap (should be super snug fit) and bam you are done.

7. i did a gb at this kids house 2 halloweens ago, didn't know what i was doing, but still managed to get pretty high for a few hours at a shitty party with a bunch of juggalos

8. i fucking love gravity bongs.. used one like two years ago, never went back. theyre probably one of the easiest pieces to make, and they get you just as high as a glass piece, if not more. and they save a lot of weed, if you needed reasons there they are