Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time going to Dispensary question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SkinnyFists, Mar 26, 2012.

1. So I got approved for my medical card, and I got a letter in the mail saying the printing process is delayed, and it may be several weeks until I get my card. The letter is basically my temp license, proving that I am legal.

What other paperwork do I need to bring with me to the dispensary? I have my physician's certification, my application form, a printed copy of the check I sent to the state, and the letter mentioned above. Is there anything else I need?

2. I just got my recommendation today and was given a $10.00 off coupon and when I walked in I gave my state ID and my letter. It took 10 mins for them to verify my paperwork and I was good to go. I got a free mid shelf 1/8 and 4 hash pills. Awesome place but a bit pricey.

3. I went in today and all they needed was my license and the letter. The place was pretty cool. Really relaxed. I got a deal on the 1/8th, a free gram, and they threw in a free rice krispy treat for being a new patient.

4. All the places I've gone to require my I.D and my recommendation. You can try to call ahead and if your paperwork has your medical reference number they may accept that. They just need to verify your in the database.