Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time getting high (questions)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TurtleSocks, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I got high for the first time on Saturday night. I loved it (for the most part) and I would like to do it more but I don't have too many hook ups. (I'll find some.)

Anyways, what was your first trip like?
    Is it normal for part of your trip to be a 'bad trip' the first time?
    And lastly, how do you avoid bad trips? (If possible.)

2. I wouldn't refer to it as tripping, cause then what are you going to call tripping? You'd have to call it like falling.

Anyway, it was awesome.

Getting too high can be uncomfortable but remember there's nothing to worry about, probably best just to try and enjoy it I mean that's why you smoked in the first place right, you'll figure it out.

3. I dont think people would call it tripping but i would suggest just always smoking in a friendly environment so you're not stressing yourself out obviously.

Smoke with people you are comfortable around because you're gonna have times when you zone out or do something embarrassing you dont want strangers to see hah

some people have a bad time their first time getting high but dont let it push you away and just learn to enjoy it :smoke:

4. Weed doesn't make you trip, it makes you high.

5. My first time I panicked at first, but then settled down and had a great fucking time.

6. [​IMG]

7. You don't "trip" on weed, that's like mushrooms or LSD, anyways just chill out and relax and you'll be fie, fyi don't refer to it as tripping

8. Something like that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Lol I remember my first time smoking everything was literally in slow motion and when I skated into this parking lot I felt tons of euphoria and almost felt like I was in a movie :p fun times.

10. My first time getting high was in 10th grade. I was actually on my way to school with my boyfriend and he pulls out a small pipe and atleast a eighth of dank (not sure what type of weed it was at the time.) Anyways, I had a sense of nostalgia for some reason and then I got a head high and it was a good start to the day.

11. hahaha yeah, you're in for the best years of your life... or maybe the rest of your life :smoking:

Just don't act like you're this big stoner though... I think everyone when they were younger/first started smoking went through 'oh my god, i'm such a stoner' phase.. Educate yourself, don't be afraid to ask questions..

If you're afraid if people laugh at you, just tell em' up front that you don't know what they're talking about...they're more then likely to explain it.

Unless they're just douchebags...then fuck em' :smoke:

12. Its not a "trip" its a high lol and I've experienced highs i didnt like but never a bad one

13. this is tripping, except all the visuals are your surroundings.

You do not trip from weed, you get high from it. My first high was wonderful, i didnt have a bad experience and to avoid bad experiences smoke in places and with people you feel comfortable with, and when nothing unexpected occurs. Eventually you become experienced enough to smoke whenever and wherever, but thats a different story.

You do not trip from cannabis.

14. #14 rastaballer209, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012

Hope this helps homes