first time ever rolling a j

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by smokeRises, Oct 28, 2010.

1. ive smoked a few times, but this is first time iver ever rolled a joint my self, what do you think? also my first post on gc.

Attached Files:

2. It's hard to tell from my phone but that appears to be a pretty tight J. Props for a first roll.

3. looks good man, now try rolling a spliff or cone :smoke:

4. your shitting us right you have rolled before?

5. dont roll spliffs, tobacco just ruins the experience.

thats an awesome looking joint man, I cant even roll that well!

6. looks good. not bad at all, next time add some girth! lawl

7. nope that's really my first one, i kinda impressed myself haha thanks :)

8. Do you not smoke blunts either?

9. No. I cant smoke any tobacco at all because it makes me sick, literally. Even second hand smoke. I think that tobacco is disgusting.

10. Damn, I feel ya though on that then :bongin:

11. Im the same, i literally cannot smoke tobacco either.
    Thats a really good j though for the first time, took me forever to roll.

12. damn dude, definitely a nice looking j right there haha,
    good job dude.
    i was the same way on my first roll, i impressed those who i was with lol.

13. This except im pretty immune to the tobacco in a blunt nuthing like a green game to get yer day started that'll put a little pep in your step if you know what i mean.:D

14. How come no one uses a roller? I have a zigzag roller and it works great. I'm a lightweight so it is plenty of weed for me. I use some tobacco in it but have done it with just straight herb. They come out nice and uniform and burn very well.

15. Started with a roller, easy as hell to roll nice, clean, fat J's . after a while I decided to learn rolling by hand since you can't always have your roller around you, and sometimes it's just ghey to bust out a roller in the middle of a sesh and roll one.

Hand rolling is an art, I hope someday I'll learn to roll with one hand.
    because it's just badass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbeBG9-VRsQ]YouTube - How To Roll A Cigarette With One Hand[/ame]

16. good attempt man...

when i first started smoking i use to find it so hard to roll, use to waste a lot of weed and get really frustrated, but then it got a lot better with practice

and now i can roll nicely...

thats a very good start keep it up